Saturday, December 07, 2013

耶诞节/圣诞节表白

Jesus Christ or Saint Maria is the key person for Christian or Catholic.
Both celebrate a saint day called Christmas.
This day is a sharing day, gathering day, forgiveness day, loving day, cheering day, learning days...

Blessed with old days one of the compulsory subject is religion. 
Lots of believes, taboos, practices and etc explore in levels by levels.
Church is a place where always welcome everyone. 

Honest speaking though am neither Christian nor Catholic, I do pray when or if I needed.
Whether I need or have to back to Jesus side shall hand over to faith and no criticize or comment on this. 

Suddenly feel great as noted since long time ago already have such good friends who care,  share and love me more than I imagined. 
Thank God I meet them and they are with me.
Wish them all stay healthy, all the best and joyful always.
Christmas is around the corner.
Let's make it in Christ way.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home